[governance] Tips about the election process

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:08:48 EDT 2010

Well, Adam, I was about to reply the same, and it's morning here... alright,
noon, so let's see:

Tijani, if that was the case, then maybe you were not as early for voting,
compared to others, as you thought you were. I could see the exact total
number of votes already recorded, the exact number for each option and
candidate, and their respective percentages. Now let's agree that the
question is no longer what was shown (those who saw what they saw know what
they saw - how about that for a noon philosophical thought? - kidding.)

The question before us is what do we do with the ongoing voting or the
outcome, given all the pending issues: stats/vote breakdown shown during
voting, no sufficient charter amendment discussion, and flawed charter
amendment procedure?

Mawaki