[governance] Criterion for charter voting (Adam's proposal)

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Wed Sep 29 12:57:04 EDT 2010

Thank you Ginger,

Jeremy is working hard for those successive elections and try to find the
best solutions.

If there is a big issue for the charter modification, 2 solutions were
proposed: find an automatic way to sort out the voters that didn’t vote for
the last election, or organize a new voting process for the charter
modification.

I do think that we need to be positive and to thank Jeremy for his efforts.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Vice Chairman of CIC

World Federation of Engineering Organizations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

  _____