[governance] Tips about the election process

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Wed Sep 29 12:29:53 EDT 2010

I was one of the first voters, and I can tell u that neither the stat at the
end of the survey, nor the link Jeremy gave show the full voting result.
They only give the total number of voters.

I don't know why Jeremy doesn't explain what was shown.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Vice Chairman of CIC

World Federation of Engineering Organizations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231