[governance] Tips about the election process

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Wed Sep 29 08:52:00 EDT 2010

Hello

I confirm that you can see the stats only after the vote, and they don¹t
mean much it seems to me  as it is just one figure, without indication of
trends or anything. If at all, it only entices the voter to encourage others
to join the vote!

Divina

^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=
Divina Frau-Meigs
Professor, media sociology, University Sorbonne nouvelle, Paris (France)
Director, master's programme AIGEME "E-learning and media education
engineering"
Director, research team CREW (EA 4399)
Coordinator, i-lab "digital humanities", PRES Sorbonne Paris-Cité

Board Member, ECREA (European Communication Research and Education Asso)
Past vice-president, IAMCR (Intl Asso for Media and Communication Research)
Head, "Media Education Research" Section, IAMCR
website: www.medias-matrices.net