[governance] Tips about the election process

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Sep 29 08:22:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

I agree that Parminder is correct about the charter's voting basis for charter amendments.  Did not think of it while voting, but I have not had coffee yet.

And Adam's prescription might be a way to deal with it, assuming the votes can be separated in some automatic way.

If not, it seems there would have to be a separate vote on the amendment.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org