[governance] Criterion for charter voting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Sep 29 07:24:44 EDT 2010

Perhaps it will be possible to split the voters
by the qualifications Parminder mentions?

That is, after the vote is complete, anyone who
did not vote in the last election has their vote
on the charter amendment voided.  And their vote
on the coordinator positions would remain.  That
would leave the correct voter pool, right?

Jeremy could a process like this be completed automatically?

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org