[governance] IGF Consultation meeting Nov 22-23, Geneva announced

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Sep 29 02:30:21 EDT 2010

Dear list,

Consultations/Meeting on Taking Stock of the Vilnius Meeting has just
been announced
at the official IGF website:  http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/

Dates: November 22, 23
Venue: Palais des Nations, Geneva

22 November: Open Consultations.
23 November: MAG meeting.

There's an open call to submit comments and also MAG questionnaire
<http://intgovforum.org/cms/the-preparatory-process/510>

I think we should prepare our comments on the continuation matter, and also
ask for the renewal of MAG members. The trick for the latter is when.
Sooner, or when we discuss about the "improvement" of IGF etc?
I see pros and cons on this.

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org