[governance] IMPORTANT: 10 members required to approve a

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Sep 27 02:19:24 EDT 2010

Sorry, I see that my input may have come a little too late....

Though, will still request you to consider whether we really need an
amendment which will enable us to use the same nomcom for multiple
functions but not the same list of volunteers for two or more nomcoms
for different functions, especially if these were distinct and
separately very important.... But will go with whatever be the process
that co-coordinators decide from here on. Parminder