[governance] Remote participation at Vilnius IGF 2010

Rebecca MacKinnon rebecca.mackinnon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:19:39 EDT 2010

As a happy remote participant, I too would like to add my congratulations to all who made remote participation work so well this year.

Best,
Rebecca

Rebecca MacKinnon
Schwartz Senior Fellow, New America Foundation
Co-founder, GlobalVoicesOnline.org
Cell: +1-617-939-3493
E-mail: rebecca.mackinnon at gmail.com
Blog: http://RConversation.blogs.com