[governance] International Internet Treaty proposed by Europe

Meryem Marzouki meryem at marzouki.info
Wed Sep 22 05:43:04 EDT 2010

Sorry, I forgot an URL and an additional article worth listing:

Le 22 sept. 10 à 11:19, Meryem Marzouki a écrit :

> Next MC-NM meeting, where I'm going to participate, will be held
> early next week. EDRI newsletter regularly reports on these
> meetings and other CoE activities (http://www.edri.org/edrigram):

There is one more article published this year on this topic:

> - EDRI report on 2nd MC-NM meeting ('New Media, Search Engines And
> Network Neutrality On 2010 CoE Agenda', 7 April 2010)
> http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number8.7/coe-new-media-working-group

- Opinion on CoE Consultation on the protection of neighbouring
rights of broadcasting organisations ('Enditorial: Undead Wipo Treaty
Resurrected In Council Of Europe', 10 February, 2010)
http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number8.3/broadcasting-treaty-council-of-
europe

And the
> - Opinion on developments on CoE Cybercrime Convention
> ('Enditorial: The 2001 Coe Cybercrime Conv. More Dangerous Than
> Ever', 20 June, 2007)
is at: http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number5.12/cybercrime-convention-
dangerous

Best,