[governance] IGC co-coordinator election

Bernard Sadaka sdkaaa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 03:40:08 EDT 2010

Hey All,
It was great seeing you in Vilnius,
Qusai and Meryem do you have any suggestions for gender balance support?
Thank you.
All the best,
Bernard.
-
Bernard SADAKA
Mobile: +961 3 172377
Twitter: @sdkaaa
Website: http://evoliuvo.com
Email : sdkaaa at evoliuvo.com, sdkaaa at gmail.com
DiploFoundation Associate
Social Media & Remote Participation Consultant
BsE in Computer and Communication Engineer
Lebanon