[governance] IGC co-coordinator election

Meryem Marzouki meryem at marzouki.info
Mon Sep 20 04:31:02 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Izumi and Rafik are both excellent candidates who I would be happy to
fully support, however I keep concerned with diversity.
Since it is Ginger whose term is ending, I would prefer to see one or
more women candidating.
Moreover, I note that both Izumi and Rafik are based in Japan, while
Jeremy is already based in Asia!

Any candidates who would ensure both gender and regional diversity?

Best,
Meryem