[governance] My IGF closing session speech

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:42:56 EDT 2010

Dear Jeremy, your speech was excellent in stating IGC's views and made it very clear across to all stakeholders that we hold our ground as well as our concerns for improvements and change with already agreed principles from the start and would like to take to move forward strong!

Thank you to both you and Ginger for the great effort!

Fouad Bajwa
Message sent using my iPad

     governance at lists.cpsr.org