[governance] IGC co-coordinator election

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun Sep 19 04:37:45 EDT 2010

Thank you Parminder for your nomination.
And yes, I accept the nomination.

Though I have been involved with our caucus from the early days,
I must say I was not that much active recently due mostly to the
domestic issues of Internet governance. If selected, I will do my
best to catch up and work for the new round of IGF to come.

izumi leaving Vilnius in three hours.

izumi

2010/9/19 parminder <parminder at itforchange.net>:
> Dear All
>
> Regarding  the election for a new co-coordinator of IGC, I would like to
> propose Izumi Aizu as a candidate.
>
>  Izumi  has agreed to accept the nomination (after some persuasions :) )
>
> Parminder

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *