[governance] Formation of Regional IGF - IGF PAK

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 06:05:18 EDT 2010

Dear Tim, you may be right if we reduce the scope of the IG policies limited to the boundries of a Country and partcipation to the Nation.

However, I believe that internet is a Global thing, and the online contents will be useful for the Urdu Speaking community of the Asia.
We would also invite regional organizations such as SAARC for embership.

So, we just want to keep it open for global participation from the region.

Thanks

Imran Ahmed Shah

     governance at lists.cpsr.org