[governance] FYI

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Sep 17 00:19:12 EDT 2010

Wolfgang

On Sep 17, 2010, at 6:59 AM, Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wrote:

> http://blog.heritage.org/2010/09/16/warning-sounded-over-upcoming-u-n-general-assembly-deliberations-on-internet-governance/

I'm impressed by the breadth of your reading, didn't know you follow the musings of the USian far right.

I love DC. Apparently people can still get paid to recycle garbage from 2003.  Albeit with the added twist that it's all Obama's fault for withdrawing American "protection" of ICANN, and hence the Internet.  Coming next, Sarah's Palin's tweets on IG:  Foreigners meeting in Vilnius (in Lithuania—a country, who knew?) to implement Obama give-away of our Internet to UN overlords.  Send money to Tea Party now before 2 late!

     governance at lists.cpsr.org