R: [governance] Nobel Prize for The Internet

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.net
Thu Sep 16 05:09:52 EDT 2010

May be in the same way as it was given to IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on
Climate Change

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/2007/

The Nobel Peace Prize 2007 was awarded jointly to Intergovernmental Panel on
Climate Change (IPCC) and Albert Arnold (Al) Gore Jr. "for their efforts to
build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change,
and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract
such change"

Best