[governance] Invitation => IG4D

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:10:44 EDT 2010

Dear Bill,

As you mention the IG Publication for this year, I have to personally
congratulate you and the contributors to this publication for doing an
amazingly wonderful job!!! Hats off because this has become an
important documentation to read and keep. I appreciate your
contribution on IG4D as it is a very helpful starter as well as to
help people get up to speed on contemporary issues with regards to the
relation between IG and development!

This is a very important contribution to both the IGF and the IG4D
session that will not go un-noticed!

Best Regards

Fouad Bajwa

     governance at lists.cpsr.org