[governance] Page Hacked: Help is required - IGC colleagues,

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 14:48:06 EDT 2010

Hi Shiva, and Ginger

I understand that this site or this hacking issue is not directly related to IGF
or even IGC, but it is also fact that all of us on the list and UN IGF has a
common interest and that is Internet Governance (good).

We may discuss about the need of Information Security and Cyber Crimes on these
forums (incl IGC email list) and this is the right forum to sort out the common
global threats to Internet to propose rules and regulations to UN/IGF through
Concenses between CS & MAG. Ultimately, one more common goal should be added
into the main list of interst is to increase trust on Internet.

I forwarded my request through Ms Ginger with the same understanding.

Thanks

Imran Ahmed Shah