[governance] ICANN Nominating Committee selection results

Qusai AlShatti qshatti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:42:39 EDT 2010

Congratulation Bertrand and wish you all the best in your new position
as an ICANN Board Member. Your knowledge and independent opinion will
be a positive additiin to work of the ICANN board. I am also proud and
happy to see  Cherine Chalaby from Egypt to be the first from the Arab
World as an ICANN Board Member wishing her all the succcess in her new
position.

Regards,

Qusai AlShatti

     governance at lists.cpsr.org