[governance] ICANN Nominating Committee selection results

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:34:17 EDT 2010

My personal congratulations to Bertrand, Sebastien, Carlos and Marc
Rotenberg. It has been my great pleasure to have worked and cooperated
with you all on many occasions including the IGF, ICANN and OECD
Ministerial on the Future of the Internet Economy.

I wish you all good luck and look forward to your completing
successful terms at ICANN and continuing to take forward your
people-oriented positions on Internet issues in your new roles at
ICANN!

Take care

Best Regards

Fouad Bajwa