[governance] Freedom of Expression Meeting

Dixie Hawtin Dixie at global-partners.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 10:24:35 EDT 2010

Hi all

The Freedom of Expression Dynamic Coalition is planning its coalition meeting at the IGF on Thursday 16 September, 14:15-16:15 in Room 9. The meeting is an opportunity for freedom of expression advocates to discuss any issues of mutual concern, take stock of FoE at the IGF, and for organisations and individuals to present initiatives in this area. If you have ideas about topics for discussion or would like to present an issue or initiative, please let us know!

For more information see original email below.

Many thanks,
Dixie

Dixie Hawtin
Researcher Global Partners and Associates
338 City Road, London, EC1V 2PY, UK