[governance] Call for volunteers for IGF Remote Moderators

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 06:51:31 EDT 2010

Dear Ginger Paque,

Its Imran Ahmed Shah from Pakistan, first of all I woul like to introdude Urdu
Internet Society. I have been trying to participate in IGF Meetings since last
year, but could not arrange to travel; however, I had been attending them
remotely. I am actively reviewing mailing list (governance at lists.cpsr.org) and
also have participated in different discussions, voting and surveys conducted by
IGF Coordinators.

On behalf of Urdu Internet Society (UISoc.org), I would to partcipate in IGF
meetings as a Remote Moderator on the following Workshops, you are requested to
please guide me in this regards if I would like the me moderator for the
following meetings. Please also inform about further detail.

DAY 1 : Tuesday, 14 September 2010
    09:00-11:00
        61. New gTLD and IDNs for development: Importance and Obstacles

DAY 2 : Wednesday, 15 September 2010
    09:00 - 11-00
        67. Developing Civil Society and Youth Participation in Internet
Governance in Asia

DAY 2 : Wednesday, 15 September 2010
    11:30 - 13-30
        D.C.7: Dynamic Coalition on open Standards

DAY 3 : Thursday, 16 September 2010
    11:30 - 13:30
        D.C.2: Dynamic Coalition for a Global Open Localization Platform

Thanks

Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
0092 300 4130617