AW: [governance] Global Relationships Committee Charter

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Sep 2 03:43:07 EDT 2010

Bills comments are very useful and right to the point. It starts with the UN. And it is very linked to "budget". The need, to pay for all the ITU facilities in Geneva and the big staff in the many offices is an important driving force behind ITUs ongoing effortsd to look for new business which could help them to bring additional money into their empty pockets.  BTW, it would be good to re-call the report of the Cardozo Commission on CS involvment in the UN. We should do this at the IGF when our speaker touchesd the issue oif the future of the IGF, multistakeholder processes and the role of CS in global policy development.

And JFC asks the right question: The Resolution does not point to a text of a GRC Charter. Dies anyboday has an idea where a draft of this charter is pubished?

Wolfgang