[governance] Thanks to Ginger

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:57:11 EDT 2010

Thank you Ian for initiating this and giving us the opportunity to
share our heartfelt thoughts about our exemplary colleague and friend
who has taken IGC to a new level.

Ginger is both a wonderful person and a great hard worker and this
will not be myself alone and in fact all IGC members will appreciate
her work with us! Her coordination of the IGC has been exemplary as
well as her overall contributions to both IGC and IGF. In her other
life where she fuels and catalyses Internet Governance Capacity
Building, I am amongst a global population that has experienced her
leadership and successful management of programmes and when she joined
the IGC coordination role, she already brought with her a great deal
of successful leadership to benefit our Civil Society community.

I have had the opportunity to work with her during the IGF open
consultations and IGF in general and there are many positive
contributions she has made such as stimulating Youth Participation and
working with other IGC members to improve and increase remote
participation.

Despite the end of her IGC coordination term, I believe that we will
continue to benefit from her full participation! Ginger you make us
proud! Your dedication to this role, and hard work to keep things
running smoothly has been excellent.

Hats of to you dear friend and kindly accept mine and others joining
to extend our best wishes for your continued success in IGC and other
personal and professional endeavours.

Good luck!

--
Regards.