[governance] CSTD Representatives - report from NomCom

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Oct 29 22:09:53 EDT 2010

Dear Ian and NomCom,

Thank you very much for finalizing the final candidates for us,
with very fair and balanced consideration and report.

As co-coordinator, I really commend their work (not because
I am selected ;-), within such limited time.

I am writing this while holding the first IGF-Japan preparatory meeting
in Okinawa.  Markus is here, so was Paul Wilson, Rafik Dammak,
Adam Peake and others of some 80 people.

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>