AW: [governance] New CSTD consultation on WSIS follow-up

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Fri Oct 29 06:00:45 EDT 2010

I fully support Anriettes message.

Here is another point: One of the big achievements in WSIS I in Geneva (December 2003) was the "Civil Society Declaration" handed out to the President of the Summit at the last Plenary meeting on 12 December 2003
http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs/geneva/civil-society-declaration.pdf

It would make sense if a small working group of the CS network could go through the document and compare it with the progress and failures since 2003. To have our own document noticed by the governments was a big point in 2003. We should not forget our own achievements and measure ourselves against the criteria we did set up in 2003 when we move forward to 2015.

Wolfgang