[governance] New CSTD consultation on WSIS follow-up

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Oct 27 22:47:44 EDT 2010

The CSTD (Commission on Science and Technology for Development) has just released a consultation questionnaire on WSIS (World Summit on the Information Society) outcomes, excluding the IGF (Internet Governance Forum) which will be the subject of a separate consultation.  It is available in online form here: http://www.unctad.info/en/CSTD_WSIS5.

Whilst we could write a collective response, the questionnaire is directed to individuals, so it would be good to have as many individual IGC members respond to this questionnaire as possible.  The deadline is 14 December 2010.  If there is a feeling that we should also respond collectively, please respond to this thread to that effect.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.