[governance] IGC Nominations to CSTD

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun Oct 24 17:21:50 EDT 2010

Dear Ian,

Can you please let us know when does the CSTD meeting will take place?
If its only a meeting, or many different meetings? How much time the
tasks might include? This would be useful to make sure people will
assume the responsibilities they need to take for that position.

Thank you, Katitza

Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
Electronic Frontier Foundation
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org