[governance] Consensus on MAG Questionnaire

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 04:14:25 EDT 2010

Dear Izumi, Thank you for sharing the results. I just have added my
contribution on the survey.

As you mentioned that 'one against. There was no reason mentioned in this
response of against it', if you review, there was no option to mention any
alternate remarks or to mention a reason if someone is not agree. Even, he
agrees on 40%, he has to click on yes I agree. If someone has additional
suggestions, there is no text blocks to write.

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmad Shah
0092-300-4130617

Urdu internet Society (UISoc.org)