[governance] Consensus call on letter from IGC, ICC and ISOC

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Oct 21 22:12:18 EDT 2010

Dear list,

The 72 hours have passed since Jeremy put the consensus call and
there have been unanimous support, no objection recognized.

So I would like to declare that we reached the consensus and
now move to send the letter as the joint statement with ISOC
and ICC together.

I thank all of your support and advice. As the almost my first job
to be the co-coordinator, I feel particularly honored to do this.

This is but a tiny step towards the upcoming, and perhaps
uphill struggle to advance our cause in the Internet Governance
debate.

Jeremy and I will do all our best to keep our spirit high, and for that
we really need your support and collaboration just like shown for
this event.

I also extend our thanks to ISOC and ICC, Bill and Ayesha, for their
prompt and encouraging actions. We hope that we keep this working
relationship all the way.

Thank you again,

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org