[governance] Consensus call on letter from IGC, ICC and ISOC

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Thu Oct 21 12:01:01 EDT 2010

+1

Thanks and best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal MBA, ACMI

CE0 - KMPGlobal Ltd

President - Internet Society of Mauritius | Member - ICANN At Large Advisory
Committee (ALAC) | Member - PIR .ORG Advisory Council |) Tel 230 2578703 |
Fax +230 6778059  | Royal Road, Union Park. Mauritius | Email
dave at kmpglobal.com <blocked::mailto:dave at kmpglobal.com>  |
http://www.kmpglobal.com <blocked::http://www.kmpglobal.com/>

  _____