[governance] Consensus call on letter from IGC, ICC and ISOC

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:08:33 EDT 2010

Good evening to you all,

I personally have no objection because the letter is very good and very well
thought out.
The most important is our agenda after this letter.

best regards

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
*COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
 ACADEMIE DES TIC
*COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
*MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
*NCUC/GNSO MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr