[governance] WSIS Forum 2011, 16 to 20 May Geneva

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Oct 19 03:02:21 EDT 2010

It is significant that the WSIS forum will not be shifted to New York as
was mooted. Could have implications for negotiations around improvement/
changes to the IGF, likely to take place in a few days at th UN Gen
Assembly. This has further reduced the chances of the IGF secretariat
shifting to New York, as is feared by some. Parminder