[governance] Draft letter to Under-Secretary-General Sha for

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Sun Oct 17 16:22:27 EDT 2010

Excellent draft, quoting ECOSOC's text.

How is the communication with ICC and ISOC going? This should not
restrain us to move ahead with the draft here, in due time.

Norbert Klein

On 10/17/2010 01:00 AM, Izumi AIZU wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Here is draft text for a letter that the Internet Governance Caucus
> proposes to send objecting to the exclusivity of the upcoming enhanced
> cooperation consultations.
>
> While we have asked ICC and ISOC if they are willing to join us to make it
> sort of joint statement, we like to first ask our IGC members to discuss about
> this and, given short time, call for [rough] consensus within a few days if that
> is feasible.
>
> Please be specific to the wording as much as possible. And of course we welcome
> your constructive suggestions for the handling of this with other
> stakeholders as well.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jeremy and Izumi
>
> His Excellency Sha Zukang
> Under Secretary General for Economic and Social Affairs
> United Nations
> 3 United Nations Plaza
> New York, NY 10017

[snip]

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of The Mirror:

The Influence of the Internet on Cambodia
Sunday, 3.10.2010

http://tinyurl.com/32suhs5
(to read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new from time to time - at least every weekend:
The NEW ADDRESS of The Mirror:

http://www.cambodiamirror.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org