[governance] consultations on enhanced cooperation

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 05:16:05 EDT 2010

 Hi all
I strongly support all exchanges are now. These reactions show our
motivation enough not to leave without stepping on toes that we can claim
our rights.
I also propose that we combine potential  expertise in developing countries,
women and men.
APC and DiploFoundation have focal points in most of these countries.
From my side, I began to attract academic institutions and contacted
individually  some professors in different universities.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
*COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
 ACADEMIE DES TIC
*COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
*MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
*NCUC/GNSO MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr