[governance] consultations on enhanced cooperation

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Oct 13 02:21:59 EDT 2010

On the surface I agree with Parminder.

Perhaps a parallel event could be organised for non government players and
the UN SG asked to nominate one person to summarise the inputs of all
governments in less than 5 minutes. Oh and governments could make written
contributions if they so desire which may or may not be read or considered
or circulated to meeting participants.

But seriously, we should write and express our concerns at the format.

Ian Peter