[governance] IGC coordinator election results

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Oct 11 12:12:54 EDT 2010

Congrats to Izumi. And thanks to Rafik and Marilia for volunteering to
participate in this democratic exercise.

Shahzad, It is not such a 'very difficult position', though I think
there is a feeling been built that it is and that has prevented some
people from contesting for it.

If one is interested in the political route to social change (and I
think that is one of the, if not the, most important route to real
structural change) , this is about the easiest training one can get for
it :)

Parminder