[governance] Marilia's election statement

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Fri Oct 1 01:55:47 EDT 2010

Here is Marília's election statement, which I have just posted on the voting site also.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.