[governance] Thanks to Ginger

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Oct 1 00:26:19 EDT 2010

Thanks Ginger, for steering us so well!!

You sense of dedication and openness really stands out, and adds new
standards to the coordinator's profile

Warmly, and with the disability of coming in late to have heard most of
what I would have wanted to say already said so much better than perhaps
I could :), I congratulate you for the work so well done, and hope to
continue to have you around, and very active, to help us along....
Parminder