[governance] CSTD WG Setup could be very late

katitza katitza at eff.org
Thu Nov 25 00:39:20 EST 2010

I think, we have move from this. It is ok to have a working group with limited participant selected by a transparent process. Avoid the blackbox approach. The last thing I learned at the end of the meeting was that now some countries (arab ones?)?? prefer a intergov. Process. we need to make sure that is multi-stakeholder. I do not have additional info.
Sent via BlackBerry