[governance] another comment I made on the function, Chair,

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 09:25:43 EST 2010

Basically the text is good, I think it must be emphasized the intensive use
of online tools, webcast, audio and video, transcripts, other tools for
remote participation.

But it will also enhance this experience by providing a multi-linguistic
approach to enable remote participants to contribute to debates.
Experience DiploFoundation and Cisco were 95% very good success at Vilnius
IGF.
Moreover, it will also, for the developing countries, seeking to involve UN
Agencies  both in national and regional level collaborating with  maximum
pana instititions like African Union for Africa, ECA, ADB (African
Development Bank) etc. ..
Sub regional IGFs may serve as platform for restitution with the
participation of sub-regional organizations like SADC, ECCAS, ECOWAS,
COMESA, etc. ...

 BAUDOUIN