[governance] Additional points for tomorrow's CSTD consultation meeting

Miguel Alcaine miguel.alcaine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:10:10 EST 2010

Dear Izumi:

As Bill points:

Not to follow conventional Bureau type, although this is what TA called for.
(Do not mention this last part)

MAG was the result of the open consultations for convening the IGF in
February 2006 and the final decision by the SG. Additionally, MAG has been
praised for its effectiveness and it has been able to tackle any issue and
advance discussions. We should envisage a MAG and not a traditional bureau
as understood in the UN.

Best,

Miguel