[governance] Our meeting today

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun Nov 21 15:52:03 EST 2010

Dear list,

We had a very good, informal and sometimes intense conversation
around our three-day stay and involvement with open consultation
meetings and MAG meeting, coming agendas and logistics.
We do not have any "conculsive" outcomes per se, other than
confirming our common positions and consensuses made
with our statements, but had rich debates and brain storming.

After that most of us went for a dinner and it was just finished.

For Wednesday, we agreed to meet at 9 am at the GIC, the conference
center, the venue of CSTD consultation meeting to further exchange
our views after MAG closed meeting on Tuesday.

Will keep you with reporting,

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org