[governance] Re: Geneva Sunday

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Nov 19 08:49:55 EST 2010

Thanks Bill for the info.

Not knowing about the ITU meeting and EuroDIG meeting (what does it
stand for and is it open to participate). I was hoping that some of MAG
members could make online contact using, say Skype, to keep track of
the MAG meeting while we can hang around at Diplo office.

We can discuss these matters on Sunday and make the best use
of our time for Tuesday.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org