[governance] Re: Geneva Sunday

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Nov 19 07:17:35 EST 2010

Dear Bill and all,

Yes, I do plan to organize a meeting on Sunday, Nov 21 in Geneva
At DiploFoundation office.

Let's meet at 3 pm till say 6 pm max, with optional dinner.

There are at least four or five of us to arrive on or before
Sunday.

As for Agenda, what is in my mind are:
a) How to intervene at IGF Consultaiton mtg on Monday and also
MAG mtg on Tuesdy when we cannot get in.
b) how to intervene at CSTD mtg on Wednesday
c) how to deal with Dec meetings: Dec 14, NYC by UNSESA on EC, and Dec
17, by CSTD on IGF in Geneva
d) planning for IGC activities - Strategy, Work Plan and Outreach in
mid- and long run
e) AOB

We will set up, at least Skype chat channel for remote participation.

Please send us if you plan to participate - physically or remotely by return.

best

Izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org