[governance] <important> Consensus Call for CSTD IGF

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Nov 17 20:39:24 EST 2010

I¹m a little confused Izumi and others might be as well. The email text of
your message below contains a couple of clauses which you have deleted in
the final version of the document, (which can only be viewed as an
attachment). But the email does not make clear to me that the bold text in
your email message is  the  deleted text.

However,  I support the statement made in the attached document.

Ian Peter