[governance] Public Comment: Developing Economies and the New

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:15:03 EST 2010

Hi McTim,

all processes are important :). I don't see how we can prioritize.
all comments are welcome on the report of applicants support working group,
in particular from IGC members from developing countries, I encourage Mawaki
and you to share your point of views or support the work done there. btw the
working group should continue working on guidelines regarding the
recommendations in the report.

Regards

Rafik