[governance] DRAFT IGC Response to Questionnaire on improvements

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Nov 12 22:52:21 EST 2010

Thank you MacTim and Jeremy for the comments and suggestions.
I took it from IGC response to MAG Questionnaire and modified slightly.

"We would like the MAG to play an active role in any possible
improvements towards a greater outcome orientation that may be
suggested by the ongoing IGF improvement process. Since there is no
other clear body or structure in and of the IGF, any possible
suggestions for improvements like inter-sessional work, choosing of
key issues for more focused work, working groups on issues, background
papers etc will require the MAG to play an important part."

I see your points, and will try to change, but also like to hear other voices
if any before doing so.

izumi

2010/11/13 Jeremy Malcolm <jeremy at ciroap.org>

> On 13-Nov-2010, at 11:28 AM, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would strike "Yet we still have not seen real tangible outcome
>> directly out of IGF process."
>>
>> As there are not supposed to be real tangible outcomes, are there??
>
> There's disagreement on that. So perhaps changing it to "Yet many have expressed frustration that the IGF process has not directly produced real tangible outcomes." This is an incontrovertible matter of fact.
>
> -- Jeremy, in transit, from his phone

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *