[governance] Annals of National Security - as to 'enhanced cooperation'

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Thu Nov 11 11:07:12 EST 2010

I have read your thread(s) "DRAFT statement on enhanced cooperation"
IMO, it is a matter of Perspective, those of 'Small Power' [CS-Faction(s)] and
those of Super Powers [USA, China, etc. ...]. Although 'enhanced cooperation'
addresses Social Service matters, I don't feel you are reaching into the "meat"
of the overall governmental situation(s), that of Super Powers concerns.

I submit this essay article for your read, to broaden your awareness of the
type of Super Power mind-set and perspective Governments engage in. (or
perhapes, just a reminder)
-

The New Yorker
Annals of National Security